What is Hastelloy c22 fasteners ?
Hastelloy C22 is a superalloy that has chromium, molybdenum, tungsten and cobalt as its main chemical constituents. Apart from these, they have other alloying elements like manganese, silicon, phosphorus, etc. Due to the chemical composition, the hastelloy c22 fasteners shows good creep and oxidation resistance. They are used in high temperature applications with mechanical stress and also offer surface stability.
The material offers enhanced resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking. C22 can also resist oxidizing and reducing media along with oxidizing aqueous media. Regent Steel & Engineering Co., a reputed supplier of nickel c22 threaded rods offers customization specific to your application requirements.
You can contact us directly to get the c22 fasteners in different shapes and finishes and we assist you to get the same at the earliest. We maintain all the relevant industry standards in the manufacturing process of the fasteners.
Table of content
We are delighted to introduce ourselves as the initial alloy c22 bolts and nuts manufacturer in India, know factors should be considered when purchasing it
What factors should be considered when purchasing Hastelloy c22 bolts?
- Before purchasing hastelloy c22 bolts, make sure they are compatible with your application and the chemicals/environment they will be exposed to.
- Get the right bolt size and shape to achieve optimal performance.
- The bolts must meet the required industry standards.
- Get surface coatings on the alloy c22 bolts, as per the application requirements.
- Choose the appropriate thread type based on the mating thread.
- Check if the given bolt has the required tensile strength and load-bearing capacity, as required by your application.
As the most trusted supplier of UNS N06022 studs and threaded rod in Mumbai, we offer as per ASTM B574 standards at competitive prices . understand is it suitable for high-temperature applications ?
Alloy c22 bolts
DIN 2.4602 nuts
Hastelloy c22 studs
Why Hastelloy c22 screws is suitable for high-temperature applications ?
Hastelloy c22 screws are suitable for high temperature applications because:
- They can withstand elevated temperature conditions without deforming or changing their mechanical properties.
- Werkstoff 2.4602 socket head cap screw has a high melting point and can maintain its structural integrity & strength up to 1900 °C.
- C22 material shows excellent resistance to oxidation & creep.
- The microstructure of the alloy remains stable at elevated temperatures. This ensures that the nickel alloy c22 screws will maintain its corrosion resistance and other properties even at elevated temperature conditions.
We keep a ready stock supply of hastelloy c22 screws sizes ranging from standard #00 – 4” in diameter and UNC, UNF, UNJ, UNR etc. thread for use in power generation
Hastelloy c22 fasteners specification
|Hot Forged ||CNC Machined ||Length |
|M36/ 1-1/2 " Dia ||M100/ 4" Dia ||upto 1500 mm |
|Thread ||Specification ||Application |
|BSW, METRIC, UNF, UNC, BSF, custom |
|ASTM B574 | ASME SB574 ||power, marine |
We are stockist of DIN 2.460 hex bolts, socket head cap screw, lock washers etc. that can provide in custom size to meet the customer's specifications at lowest possible cost, know about more other available types
Most famous types of alloy c22 fasteners
UNS N06022 hex bolts
- ASTM B574 | ASME SB574
- Size: M02 - M160
- Length: 3 - 200 mm
Hastelloy alloy c22 threaded rod
Nickel alloy c22 screws
- As per gauge threading
Trying to locate hastelloy c22 bolts in an uncommon size? No need to worry, you can now buy online at dealer prices. and examine its mechanical/chemical/equivalent chart
Hastelloy c22 bolts equivalent
|STANDARD ||UNS ||EN ||JIS ||GOST ||WERKSTOFF NR. ||OR |
|Hastelloy C22 ||N06022 ||NiCr21Mo14W ||NW 6022 ||– ||2.4602 ||– |
UNS N06022 hex bolts mechanical properties
|Element ||Tensile Strength ||Melting Point ||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset) ||Density ||Elongation |
|Hastelloy C22 ||Psi – 1,00,000 , MPa – 690 ||1399 °C (2550 °F) ||Psi – 45000 , MPa – 310 ||8.69 g/cm3 ||45 % |
DIN 2.4602 nuts chemical properties
|Grade ||Mo ||P ||Mn ||C ||Si ||S ||Co ||Ni ||Cr ||Fe |
|C22 ||12.50 – 14.50 ||0.02 max ||0.50 max ||0.010 max ||0.08 max ||0.02 max ||2.50 max ||50.015 min* ||20.00 – 22.50 ||2.00 – 6.00 |
What types of surface treatments applied on UNS N06022 hex bolts ?
Some surface treatments that can be applied on ASTM B574 UNS N06022 hex bolts are:
- Passivation is a chemical treatment that helps remove surface contamination.
- Pickling removes scales and oxide layer from the hex bolt surface.
- In hot-dip galvanization, the bolt is dipped into molten zinc which forms a protective coating on the surface.
- Electroplating is the process of depositing a thin metal layer on the bolt surface using an electric current.
Is it possible to reuse DIN 2.4602 nuts?
- The condition of the DIN 2.4602 nuts is a crucial factor if you want to reuse them. Make sure they are free from damage, rust or wearouts by conducting visual inspections and other NDTs.
- DIN 2.4602 material is known for its corrosion resistance properties. Make sure the nuts have not degraded or their structural integrity is not compromised so you can reuse them.
- The nut threads must be in good condition to ensure proper and secure sealing.
What is the temperature range suitable for nickel alloy c22 studs ?
The ASME SB574 c22 Hastelloy stud bolts can be used in a wide temperature range. They are suitable for cryogenic, ambient and elevated temperatures up to 600 °C.
They can also be exposed to cyclic temperatures and the bolts can handle them without any significant degradation.
Nickel alloy c22 hex bolt sizes
|Length ||Diameter |
|2” – 2 3/4" ||5/8” |
|1 1/2" – 1 3/4" ||1/2" |
|4” – 4 1/2” ||7/8” |
|3” – 3 3/4" ||3/4" |
|5” – 5 1/2" ||1 1/8” |
|8” || |
|5” – 5 1/2" ||1” |
|7” – 7 1/2" ||1 1/4" |
Hastelloy alloy c22 washer sizes
|Weight (lbs.) Per 100 Pieces ||Sizes ||B ||A ||C |
|Inside Diameter ||Thickness ||Outside Diameter || |
|8 ||5/8 ||13/4 ||11/16 ||0.134 |
|4 ||1/2 ||13/8 ||9/16 ||0.109 |
|11 ||3/4 ||2 ||13/16 ||0.148 |
|19 ||1 ||21/2 ||11/16 ||0.165 |
|15 ||7/8 ||21/4 ||15/16 ||0.165 |
|26 ||11/4 ||3 ||13/8 ||0.165 |
|22 ||11/8 ||23/4 ||11/4 ||0.165 |
|33 ||13/8 ||31/4 ||11/2 ||0.180 |
|43 ||15/8 ||33/4 ||13/4 ||0.180 |
|38 ||11/2 ||31/2 ||15/8 ||0.180 |
|50 ||13/4 ||4 ||17/8 ||0.180 |
|63 ||2 ||41/2 ||21/8 ||0.180 |
|57 ||17/8 ||41/4 ||2 ||0.180 |
|83 ||21/4 ||43/4 ||23/8 ||0.220 |
|110 ||23/4 ||51/4 ||27/8 ||0.259 |
|96 ||21/2 ||5 ||25/8 ||0.238 |
|130 ||3 ||51/2 ||31/8 ||0.284 |