What variations exist in Inconel 625 materials?
Inconel 625 is a nickel, chromium and molybdenum alloy that is available in different forms. The Inconel 625 supplier in India states that they supply the material to various industries in the forms of:
- Pipes are available in different sizes & schedules and they convey fluids in different harsh environments.
- The tubes have smaller diameters and used for applications that require precise fluid control.
- Sheets made of uns n06625 material can have varied thicknesses.
- Plates are used in services where structural strength is quite crucial.
- Bars have high strength, durability and they are available in various diameters.
- DIN wnr 2.4856 material rods are longer, thinner and used for machining small machine parts.
Table of content
We have vast experience as stockist of alloy 625 material in Mumbai at low price, check latest price per kg here
What are the prices of the uns n06625 ?
The inconel 625 price in India can vary with the supplier and market conditions. Generally, inconel 625 is an expensive material due to its chemical composition and unique properties. But the exact inconel 625 price per kg in India depends on the sizes & dimensions, quantity ordered, custom requirements and delivery location. You can contact reputed suppliers in India like Regent Steel & Engineering Co to get quality uns n06625 grade 1 & 2 products at competitive rates.
Purchase your UNS n06625 grade 1 and grade 2 metal in a variety of forms exact to your specifications, view benefits and uses
What are the benefits and uses of alloy 625 material?
The benefits of alloy 625 material will include:
- It shows great resistance to corrosion in various aggressive environments.
- They have high strength even at elevated temperature conditions.
- The uns n06625 chemical composition enhances its weldability, fabrication and machinability.
- They show good resistance to oxidation, creep, fatigue and stress corrosion cracking.
- Alloy 625 can also withstand hydrogen embrittlement in H2 containing atmospheres.
Due to the uns n06625 mechanical properties, they are used in industries like aerospace, chemical processing, oil & gas, power generation, marine, etc.
One of the broadest selections of inconel 625 nickel alloy at the cheapest cost in Mumbai use for heat shields application, check other specification
Inconel 625 specification
|Plate ||Pipe ||Round Bar |
|Sheet: 0.016 to 0.130" thik |
Plate: 0.1875 to 2.000" thick
| Pipe:1/2 to 4 " OD |
Tube: .188 to 1.500" OD
|9.53 to 266.7 mm |
|Flanges ||Fittings ||Fasteners |
|1/2" to 60" NB ||Seamless: 1/2" to 10" |
Welded: 1/2" to 48"
|Hot Forged: M36/1-1/2 " |
CNC: M100/ 4"
Authorized supplier of WNR 2.4856 material in Gulf countries at a great price, request a quote today and know our Altemp® 625 metal supply range
Most commonly used alloy 625 material form
We promise quickest delivery of Nickelvac® 625 alloy with all paperwork including the mill certificate, see chemical composition and mechanical properties
UNS N06625 material equivalent
|STANDARD ||GOST ||JIS ||WERKSTOFF NR. ||BS ||UNS ||AFNOR ||EN |
|Inconel 625 ||ХН75МБТЮ ||NCF 625 ||2.4856 ||NA 21 ||N06625 ||NC22DNB4MNiCr22Mo9Nb ||NiCr23Fe |
WNR 2.4856 mechanical properties
|Tensile Strength ||Hardness ||Reduction of area ||0.2% Proof Stress ||Elongation |
|MPA ||HRB ||% ||MPA ||% |
|Min ||Min ||Min ||Min ||Min |
|827 ||145 ||40 ||414 ||30 |
Altemp® 625 chemical properties
|Inconel 625 || Ni ||Mn ||Cr ||Mo ||Ti ||Nb+Ta ||Fe ||C ||Si ||Ph ||S ||Co ||Al || |
|Max ||0.10 ||- ||5 ||0.40 ||10 ||23 ||4.15 ||0.50 ||0.50 ||0.015 ||0.40 ||0.015 ||1.0 |
|Min ||- ||Bal ||- ||- ||8 ||20 ||3.15 ||- ||- ||- ||- ||- ||- |
Which welding techniques are most frequently used with WNR 2.4856 alloy? how should welding safety be taken?
The WNR 2.4856 alloy has high weldability and the material can be welded using standard techniques.
- TIG welding is used for its precise control and it can produce high quality welds.
- Shielded metal arc welding can be used in thicker sections where TIG will not show good results.
- The wnr 2.4856 material properties also permit gas metal arc welding for thicker sections where higher deposition rates are required.
The welding safety precautions will include:
- Welders must wear PPE during the process.
- Proper and adequate ventilation is crucial to prevent harmful fumes and gas buildups.
- Fire and electric safety must be considered.
- Protective eye gear including UV and IR protection glasses should be worn by the welders.
- Always go for experienced people who have previously worked with uns n06625 grade 2.
inconel 625 vs 718
- The inconel 625 chemical composition is different from that of 718. 625 has lower nickel and higher molybdenum content than grade 718 along with trace amounts of niobium and iron. Whereas, 718 has added titanium and aluminium.
- Inconel 718 shows better mechanical properties at elevated temperature conditions than 625 material.
- 718 shows greater high temperature strength and oxidation resistance than grade 625.
- UNS N06625 shows higher weldability and lower cost than UNS N07718.
What certification should i demand for supplier of inconel 625 metal ?
Clients can demand MTR or Mill certifications for uns n06625 equivalent. The Material Test Certificate provides detailed information about the composition and mechanical properties of 625. A Mill certificate ensures the metal is produced as per industry and recommended standards. Clients can also ask for other test certifications like ISO 9001, AS9100, etc., depending on their specific application requirements.